Promotional Code: birthday12
Expiration date: March 31, 2012
First Year Birthday Party Supplies
A child’s first birthday is undoubtedly a great occasion to celebrate. At the same time you must remember that while you might want to buy them a special present and throw a memorable party, you shouldn’t be feeling pressured into going over the top with the celebration. A baby most certainly won’t appreciate a great extravagance and at this age small is definitely beautiful.
A first Birthday Party is a very important event for friends and family. If there’s family who live near you, you should invite them over to have a family celebration. In case of your child regularly playing with other children at this age, you may consider including their parents and them in your family celebration or inviting them to a smaller separate party.
Best Party Themes for 1-st Birthday Party
First Birthday party themes not rarely focus on the number one itself or fairytale or cartoon characters, which are popular with younger children, such as:
A fun party theme can be also suggested by a favorite toy of your baby, such as truck, doll, or teddy bear. Themes can also include:
- Animal jungle
- Prince and princess
- Barnyard and more.
The optimal locations for the First Birthday parties are generally the places which your child is comfortable and familiar with, for example, such as your home, a relative’s or friend’s home, or a playground which is your child’s frequently visited place.
You should remember to keep the party short, not longer than from one to two hours, and plan for a time of day when your child is usually at his best and most active. Morning parties work well for the majority of young children.
By noon the children are often used to having a nap during the day. The worst possible time for the excitement of a party is when your baby is already exhausted, so after nap time, afternoon tea, will probably well. If you decided to invite other babies, you should check out their nap times with their parents. Obviously, when one starts wailing, they all will, and it’s more reasons to keep the party brief because an hour or so is quite long enough at this age.
When you’re preparing 1st year Birthday party, you should pay attention to the several following things, which can be ordered from online shops or hand-made:
Fun Invitations for a 1st year Birthday:
- Personalized 1st Birthday
- You can cut a large number one from the bright colored paper. You should write the party details (time, location, etc.) on the back of the number and your baby’s name on the front of the number.
- You can chose to make reprints of a recent photo of your child and glue or tape to a slightly larger piece of paper. A written line “Look who’s turning 1!” below the photo will accompany the party details on the back.
- Or you can tie one birthday candle to your invitations.
Fun Decorations for a 1st Birthday Party:
- Big number 1s hung around the party location and cut from brightly colored paper.
- Personalized 1st year Birthday banners
- Favorite photos of the birthday baby (from current to infant picture).
- Happy 1st year birthday poster or banner for guests to add their best wishes and sign.
- Stuffed toys and animals.
- Helium streamers and balloons to match party theme.
Fun Games and Activities for a 1st year Birthday Party
Bursting balloons and loud bangs from party poppers may scare your baby, and even more importantly discarded balloons and poppers are serious choking hazards, so you should leave them until the following year when your child is older. You can have some musical fun instead, such as putting on a nursery rhyme CD in the background, or dancing with your baby.
Your baby will appreciate a few simple games, such as Round and round the garden or Row the boat, including plenty of tickles. They will also enjoy peek-a-boo games, finding toys hidden in a box or under a cloth and, of course, helping you to open their presents. For a first yearyou may chose to consider:
- Story time, you can choose to read or tell a favorite story of your baby.
- Pull-string pinata.
- Ball rolls, where you have children sit in circle with legs apart and roll large ball to each other.
- Show home video of 1st year old, which shouldn’t be longer than 10 minutes.
- You may organize a free play area with pull toys, stacking toys, blocks, and other favorites of the small children.
- Wagon rides, where you pull children for rides on a decorated wagon .
- Pull string pinata, which even the youngest children can play.
- Box yard, where you decorate several large cardboard boxes and allow children to climb in and through boxes.
Similiar Party Themes
|Baby Shower Party Supplies|
If you would like to host a baby shower and you are not completely sure how to organize it, first of all, you should consider choosing a theme for you baby shower party. Baby Shower Party Themed Touches. Baby Shower party food as decoration.
|Top Twitter Accounts for Parents|
@AmazingMoms – All about kids’ birthday parties, crafts, holidays and fun! @nowwhatbaby – One mom’s guide to sanity saving products for all aspects of a mother’s life! @momfuse – Mom & Founder of MomFuse.com. Mom of twins, wife & more! @ocmoms – Find family-friendly events, parenting resources and more just for you. This account managed by @roxannima and
|Ideas for Einstein Kids Party|
If you are looking for a birthday party theme, consider Baby Einstein birthday party theme. Baby Einstein Party Supplies Einstein Birthday Party Your kids love bright colors and the pattern of Baby Einstein is full of these. You’ll need to cut out basic shapes in bright primary colors and put them on the floor, walls and tabletops. Baby Einstein
|All about Transformers Birthday Party Planning|
If your son has decided to have a Transformers birthday party this year, it’s truly a great idea, because you wouldn’t have to invent something new. The Transformers Optimus Prime Deluxe Child Costume makes every little fan of the franchise.
|Kid Birthday Party|
Nobody can deny that birthday is a special day for everybody. And of course it is true for children, even for toddlers. Birthday parties are those memories that will last a lifetime. Popular Themes for Birthday Party Ballerina Party Madagscar Party Pirate party Cinderella Party Princess Party Yo Gabba Gabba Party See More Party Themes… Surely you want kid’s birthday to be fun. Also